Thursday, June 17, 2010

She was a prototype.

Since May came around my affiliation with Kat has been reduced to a random text every now and then at some godforsaken hour of the night. These usually lead to me texting her back in the morning with "hey?" and never receiving anything back until a few days later at some other godforsaken time. I can meet new people, start new with someone amazing and different. I have no problem with attracting girls, but since I met Kat I never pursued another. Although i did manage to get a few that pursued me... but that's another topic for another time. At this point i had met a girl on her birthday through a mutual friend. She is weird, childish, and has stupid jokes that I hardly ever laugh to. She came at a great time I saw it, someone to grab my attention and focus it away from Kat. I tell Kat that I was threw with her and her bullshit. I told her to not talk to me anymore and that I'm moving on. It felt so good knowing i was making her feel sorrow. Giving her a taste of her own vile poison. God damn did it feel good knowing she was suffering, not as much as I felt, but enough to put a grim smile on my face. I hear from her a few weeks into May and she tells me that she broke up with Steve. Wow. That's all that i could say. I chuckled to myself about this later. She would do this right when I tell her that I'm done. Fuck it. I continued not texting her. My attention was on this new girl. Although that didnt stop Kat from hitting me up randomly still. Just random bullshit we talked about. Small talk mostly. I come to find out later she got back with Steve. This is were this confession comes to the present day. However i have slowly stopped talking to this new girl with the thought that I don't want to use her to move on. I need time to move on or something like that... I'm a fucking mess. Kat still texts me here and there late at night saying goodnight and that she loves me. Ugh.... I feel like I've gone so far but I'm so far gone now. This is were I'm left at. I don't think anyone is reading this or has read this but maybe one of these days this might be some nice material for a novel hehe. Stay tuned. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment