Thursday, June 17, 2010
Through the loop...
So. We continue on with our little setup. Late night visits.. Sneaking in and out of her window. No need to chase the thrills, chasing her brought them to me. Some more time goes on and we continue talking, by this time its around November and I head out of town to visit my family for Thanksgiving. While I'm there i continue on my connections with Kat. Week into my stay my father confronts me about a topic: Kat. I did tell my mother what i was doing with this girl and she hardly approved but let me do my thing. She's been in love and knows the foolish things people do. Turns out she talked to my father about this, he sat me down. Mano y Mano. The basic thing he wanted to get across was that if i really care about Kat then i should stop communication with her until she is single. He says that this relationship is putting to much stress on me that someone my age doesn't need. He is right but i knew what i was getting myself into from the get go.... or so i tell myself. I have to give this a try. My father and I aren't so close and so if he has something to say I'm going to have to take it into consideration. I tell Kat she agrees with me but I know she was going to be hurting. Oh well. This lasts maybe a week or two. I get back into town and first night back i see her. I tried pops. Oh did i try...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment