Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The breaking point

i felt really guilty knowing i had cheated on Mandy like that...
this was the first time i've ever cheated on a girl. I knew i had to break things off
with her before anything else happened. So by the end of August, i was a single man again.
Things were going good between Kat and i. It felt fun and exciting knowing we had to be
sneaky about what we were doing. I cared about this girl so much. There was nothing i could do.
Kat had told me from the start that i shouldnt put to much thought into our relationship...
that i should just take it for what it is. Not to fall in love. I tried my hardest but the more and more we saw each other the more it became clear to me that i was falling for her.
Now this is were the shit hit the fan. I had brought Kat along with me to a couple of my friends
houses and we just hung here and there. Well one of those friends turned out to be a friend of Steve, Kats boyfriend. Im at Kats house and Steve shows up and picks her up...
so i just go to a friends house when i get a call on my phone.
Its Steve, he's asking me all these questions....
long story short, we were busted. I remember that night Kat called me and told me she was
going to have to stop talking to me. Was the worst feeling in the world losing someone you cared
about so much. I would do anything for that girl. I couldnt hold back the tears. I felt like i was losing my bestfriend. But then.... a few days later... i get a text.

No comments:

Post a Comment