By this time, Steve is hunting for me. He keeps calling me and telling me
he is going to fight me when he catches me. Says he knows where i hang out and all this.
I had it coming, i mean i am sleeping with his girlfriend... but ahh i dont know.
Its more then that. Anyways after that she texts me and tells me she doesnt want me out
of her life. I dont want her out of mine either. My feelings are strong for this girl. Im falling for her hard. Since then things have been on a real hush hush basis. Everyone that knew about what happened think that Kat and I dont talk anymore at all. Only a very small number of close close friends know the truth. I've been seeing her since then only at night... heh.. i never thought i would be sneaking in thru windows to see a girl. Its a fun feeling. Time has only reinforced my feelings for this girl. At the same time though, all this time has passed and she is still with her boyfriend. This is were things get hard. I love her, i can honestly say i love this girl with every bit of my heart, but at the same time she is breaking it. Knowing that i will always be number 2 in this is horrible. I know i dont have the things that he has and the way things are right now i cant give her what she wants. I can give her something amazing but here she is denying it. I dont know where this is going to end up at.. I know where i want it to be and things are changing with us but in the end i dont have her. I dont have Kat. She tells me she loves me. Looks me dead in the eyes and tells me she loves me. I love her too but in my mind i cant help but think if she loves her boyfriend how can she do that to him with me? If she can do that to him, someone she loves, whats going to stop her from doing that to me..... ahhhh my mind is so foggy lately... i know alot of people would have just moved on or something. Its taking alot to keep pushing forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment