Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Round 2.

The thing that was so hard to understand and i still dont understand it to this day is
how Kat would go back to her boyfriend, even after he treats her bad. Some of the things
he would say to her, just show what type of person he is. Anyway, i get a text..
Its Kat.. she says she doesnt want me out of her life. Best news i heard in awhile.
So things continue on with the way they have been going EXCEPT now i cant see Kat
as often as i did. We had to keep things very hush hush at this point. So only a few of my close
friends knew i was seeing her still. Our days of hanging out together were thru, at least while the
sun was out. Everybody was telling me that i was in a bad relationship. She had me and him.
And i didnt even have her. I just couldnt resist it. She was killing me with the things she did, with what she would say. She didnt want to leave her boyfriend for me. I couldnt leave her, i loved being with her. This goes on for a month or so and before i know it... shit hits the fan again.
Next thing i know im getting a call from her on my phone. I answer it expecting her voice and instead im greeted by a really angry Steve. He says he wants to beat me up and he is going to find me one day. Oh well.. i had this all coming. I knew it. So he hangs up. I get a text later form Kat saying she is sorry and that this time she really does have to stop talking with me. I didnt know what to feel anymore... all i could tell her was to do her and i would do me. The next day out of the blue i get a text... its Kat...

No comments:

Post a Comment